HOW TO ACHIEVE THE PERFECT TAN THIS SUMMER
Hey guys! Today I want to talk about my new favourite product that helps achieve a beautiful seamless tan every single time- the Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam. I recently heard about this brand from other bloggers and youtubers that have raved about it, but until noticing that they actually have the range in Boots, I had never actually gave it a second look. However, as soon as it got to summer and the sun started to make more of an appearance, it can get really annoying when everyone else looks like beached bronzed goddesses, while you look like a ghost! So I decided to give tanning a go for the FIRST EVER TIME, and let me tell you I don't think I will ever go back.
Because my skin tone is super pale, I decided I test the waters by using the lighter shade of tan they do, 'Light/Medium'. I would definitely recommend this shade especially if you're a newbie to tan like me, or you have really light and pale skin.
Bondi Sands also have an extensive range of other tanning products, such as the Liquid Gold tanning oil and 1 hour express tan. Its also important to note that the tan does have a very strong coconut scent, which I personally like as it smells really summery and reminds me of holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Its so important to prepare before applying the tan, by exfoliating and shaving. I usually do this the night before, that way your pores have time to close before applying the tan the next day.
2. The following morning, I apply a small amount of moisturiser (I use the Soap & Glory Righteous Butter) onto the areas that you don't want the tan to stick, so thats like your elbows, ankles, knees and hands.
3. Now for the exciting part, applying the tan! Pop a few pumps of the mouse onto a tanning mitt (I go a bit crazy at this point- sometimes I do like 5 pumps for one part of my body) and use a long sweeping motion over your entire body, using the extra tan on the mitt for your face, feet, hands etc.
4. Leave to dry for preferably around 2-3 hours, however I usually do mine in the morning and leave it on till the evening for a gorgeous darker tan.
5. Once you're ready to wash the tan off, I would advise getting a cold to warm shower, and quickly rinsing it off until the water runs clear. That way, you're not taking off loads of the tan and only taking off the top layer. Finally, pat your skin dry with a towel and slather your body in a thick moisturiser (I just use the Soap and Glory one again) to ensure that your tan stays on for longer.
And there you have it, a beginners guide to the perfect tan this summer using the amazing Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mousse. Let me know if you've used any products from Bondi Sands and which are your faves! :)
BUY BONDI SANDS HERE
Follow me on Insta: instagram.com/rosiejessxo
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/rosiejesstweets