My Weekend Guide to Brighton
One of my absolute favourite places to go in the entire world is Brighton. Every time I visit I always feel super happy cos it brings back so many memories with my family, and I love how there's always something going on and something to do. It is like one of my happy places, which is why I love coming back every summer. As I am pretty familiar with Brighton now after visiting many times, I thought the perfect idea would be to show you guys the ultimate guide to Brighton when visiting (which is strongly advise!!) Hope you enjoy and lets get started!
First things first, hotels. I recommend staying on the seafront, that way you are near everything and from my hotel I was around 5 mins walking distance from the lanes which was perfect and completely hassle free.
I stayed at the Jurys Inn on Brighton waterfront, and it was a lovely stay. The location was perfect, and the room was comfortable and very nice. The staff were also very welcoming and the breakfast was delicious. I would definitely stay again.
- Feast on delicious chocolate in Choccywoocydoodah
- Explore the quirky shops in the lanes
- Unleash your inner child at the arcade on the pier
- Walk down the pier to the beach huts
- Sit on the beach and eat the best fish and chips
- Stroll around Royal Pavillion and its gardens
- Eat the best donuts (I recommend Dum Dum Donuts)
- Indulge in the homeware stores in the lanes (I go crazy in Oliver Bonas)
- Shop in Churchill Square